Sunday 1 July 2012

Blogversary

Today is my 4th year blogging at Transatlantic Blonde! I've blogged on and off for over ten years but it is four years to the day I started this blog. I'm hopefully enjoying myself in France but I scheduled this post because every year I mean to post on my blogversary and every year I forget! I don't think anyone actually celebrates but it still cool to look back and realize how far I've come! This started as a silly little blog to keep in touch with friends and family and has turned into something much more. I never imagined so many people would read it or care what I had to say. So a big thank you if you are reading this post and if you are why not comment and let me know why the heck you do!



15 comments:

Melaina25 said...

Happy blogversary! And I for one am rather pleased to be a reader!

Melaina25 said...

Happy Blogversary! I have "Tweeted" you but not visited yet so here I am, for a nosy about while you're away. Promise I wont make a mess! :) xx

Melaina25 said...

I read it because I am your stalker.

Melaina25 said...

Congrats on 4 years! I love reading expat blogs!

Melaina25 said...

Obviously :-p

Melaina25 said...

Hello! What's your twitter name?

Melaina25 said...

Thanks Pippa :)

Melaina25 said...

I read it because I love your sweet smiling face!

Melaina25 said...

Congratulations. It's great to hear that you've been going for 4 years. It feels a long way off but what an inspiration to keep blogging! Keep up the good work.

Melaina25 said...

Congrats!!! So exciting :)

Melaina25 said...

Aww thank you :) I wish I still had access to some of my older blogs...well then again maybe I don't!

Melaina25 said...

Thanks :)

Melaina25 said...

Congrats on the milestone! That's a long time in the blogging world.:)

Melaina25 said...

Oh my goodness! Congrats! That's awesome that you've been keeping this up for so long. :) I'm impressed!



B.
49 Dresses

Melaina25 said...

Four years? Wow! I remember when you commented on Mummy's Busy World about growing up bilingual :)