Monday 4 April 2011

Clothing at Tesco Winners

Two winners did not contact me well past the 48 hours so I've drawn two new winners!

35: Marzena said...

I already follow Clothing at Tesco on Twitter as @marzutek

4: ammaline said...
I am now following via Google Friends Connect
I would buy my son a summer jacket



You have 24 hours to contact me  or new winner will be drawn.


...and the winners of my Clothing at Tesco giveaway are:


26: Medsdemon said...
I follow your lovely blog x
@medsdemon

63: Rachel T said...
I am following your blog with Google Friend Connect. I would buy lots of socks! All I can find is odd ones :-( Where are the pairs?

15: Nicola B said...
I'm following on twitter and I've tweeted: http://goo.gl/EBDL9
@heylinguine

49: Tiddles12 said...
tweeted on twitter and following you as @tiddles12

61: emsiecov said...
I follow Clothing at Tesco on Twitter @emma1111111

Please contact me within 48 hours or a new winner will be drawn in your place.  If you didn't win you can still get a great deal as Clothing at Tesco have an amazing sale on in their baby clothes section and until April 6 there is 20% off EVERYTHING! Yes, you read that right, EVERYTHING!

2 comments:

Medsdemon said...

I have emailed you. Many thanks :)
@medsdemon

Nicola B said...

Thank you so much, I really excited to have won! I´ve just emailed you. @heylinguine