Friday 25 March 2011

Blinkingly Blissful

I'm back! Hallelujah the laptop is working again! My poor blog has been neglected these past two weeks and I'm backed up with posts about all the lovely things we've been trying out! Most of the time Blondie Boy is the main tester in our house, but every now and then I get to be the guinea pig!


I love beauty products and am a total makeup snob. I'm especially a sucker for a defined eye and black eyeliner is a staple in my makeup bag. Normally I'm a black shadow as liner girl but I got the chance to try the new Kajal Pencil by Blink. It contains waxes derived from olive and jojoba oil and is free of mineral oil and preservatives. The liner is long lasting and has a smudger on the end to create your desired look.

I hadn't used a pencil liner in a long time, but this goes on smooth and lasts for ages! I wear contacts so my eyes are very sensitive but the natural kohl didn't irritate them at all! I like to line my inner lash line for a more defined and fuller lash look, but this would be perfect for a smokey eye or cats eye, too!  The intense Kajal Eyeliner retails for £13.00.

Fat Girl Slim by Bliss


I've blogged about Bliss products before and they are some of my favourite pampering and beauty products on the market.  I could have lied and said I don't have cellulite, but I'm not a very good liar, so of course I jumped to try Fat Girl Slim. It energizes the skin, stimulates the skin surface to firm and contour with caffeine and visibly reduces the appearance of excess fluid retention in skin layers.  I've been trying out Fat Girl Slim on my c-section tummy and while it smells and feels amazing, so far I can't see any results, however in clinical studies 87% saw a firming effect, 85% felt a slimming effect and 73% noticed a reduction in the appearance of cellulite! Hopefully if I keep using it (and exercise more) I'll see the same results myself!  Fat Girl Slim retails for £28.60. 


Transatlantic Blonde was provided these products for review but the opinions are our own.

No comments: