Tuesday 5 January 2010

41 weeks


*How far along?: 41 weeks

*Total weight gain: I know what it is and it's normal/average.

*How big is baby?: Overcooked baby size.

*Maternity clothes?: What do you think?

*Sleep?: It's 6am as I'm typing this and I've been up for well over an hour.

*Best moment this week?: Had some yummy Mommy cooked meals.

*Movement?: Yes, but they don't have much room left

*Food cravings?: No

*Labor signs?: My water broke Monday, but I'm not in labor. Induction today 8am GMT.

*Belly button in or out?: Innie.

*What I miss: Sleep

*What I'm looking forward to: The Bebe getting their eviction notice.

*Milestone: 287 days of pregnancy; that's 79% of a year-- oy vey and what is 100% my very last bump post!

8 comments:

Lorry said...

Oh, yaaaaaaay!!!! Hope it's all going super duper for you and PT right now! :D

Anonymous said...

Wow! Good luck today! I'll be thinking of you! xxx

Janine said...

I am guessing you are in labour now, but thought I would wish you Good Luck! Hope that you have a safe and fast labour.

Confusha said...

congratz mummy ryan!

Anonymous said...

best of luck with the induction and wishes for a safe & smooth delivery!

Alanah. said...

Good luck today! Looking forward to hearing the wonderful news.

Alanah. said...

Good luck today, looking forward to hearing the wonderful news.

Boo, Jax and Bo said...

way to sneak that induction in there! hope it all goes/went smoothly (i'm hoping for your sake it is over since you started about 20 hours ago now...). Can't wait to hear the details - how cool if the bebe really was born on the 6th with so many other family birthdays that day!