Tuesday 26 May 2009

The rumours aren't true

I can dispel those Adam Lambert sexuality rumours once and for all. He and I made out hard core in my dream last night, so *obviously* he likes chicks.

We were in some kind of play/musical together and I believe Libby Kennedy was trying to steal my part, but she couldn't. Anyway we played a couple in the show and were all about it off stage, too.

Was I dreaming about making out with Kris "no upper lip" Allen? No. It's obvious who the *real* American Idol is and he's crept into my subconscious!

You can't escape the Glam!

4 comments:

Billie said...

Ha ha, if you don't want your bubble bursted, never google image "Adam Lambert Kiss", just sayin!

Melaina25 said...

Oh I've totally seen it. I think he looks hot with purple hair. The *'s around obviously were supposed to indicate sarcasm :)

Jessica said...

Did you know Spammy went to HS with him?

Melaina25 said...

I saw that on her blog, she said they didn't really get along. I imagine he'd be a drama queen so that makes sense :)

I'm not obsessed with him, I just really didn't like Kris Allen and then you know proceeded to have make-out dreams about him, lol...