Friday 17 April 2009

Bad Blogger, Bad Wife

So not only am I a terrible, lazy blogger, but I'm a bad wife. We were at my mother-in-law's last weekend and while washing dishes I took of my rings and put them on her window sill. Well that is where they still sit, hanging from the beak of a small ceramic swan.


Whoops. I've been ringless for 4 days and it's kinda of strange. No one has tried to pick me up yet, mistaking me for a single lassie, though. Hmm.....perhaps I should put more effort into getting dressed for work?

5 comments:

Lorry said...

Maybe you should let your MIL wash her own dishes and then these things won't happen. ;) At my old job, there was often much teasing. Due to static reasons, we had to take rings off pretty frequently to do work on computers so there were plenty of opportunities to chide co-workers as they started their shifts and their rings had been sitting on the counter at work all night.

Heather Cara said...

Your rings are gorgeous...that's all.

Sabrina said...

Oh geez, that does not make you a bad wife. If you gave it away or trashed it maybe. Heck you'd be more of a bad wife if you wore your rings all the time but nagged hubby nonstop and withheld nookie to get your way on everything, that would be a bad wife. You just forgot to put back on your rings after putting them somewhere safe to avoid damage.

... Now if you go out and pick up guys while ring-less, we'll chat again ;)

Mrs. Lexi said...

Haha I know what you mean I took off my rings to apply self-tanner and I forgot to put them back on in the morning. I felt naked all day!

Bethy{aka}lilsis said...

Last night I almost had a heart attack! I put my rings in one of my jewelry cleaner plastic containers and washed my face etc and when I was finished and ready for bed I didn't remember where I had put my rings! I was convinced that I must have let them fall down my sink drain or something!! It took me til halfway dwnstairs to cry to my husband to remember where I had put them. Then I just cried in relief.