Wednesday 11 March 2009

Hairy questions

So I'm going to get my hair done on Saturday and am wondering if I should do something different. I've had the same cut for over a year, but for all intensive purposes my hair has pretty much stayed the same for several years.

If you combine followers and those who have me in their google reader there are about 90 of you. So what do you think I should do? Stick with what I've got (long layers) or go for something new?

Just to be warned, if you suggest a short brown bob, you will get shut-down. There are three things in life that are unavoidable: death, taxes and me having long, blonde hair. I've tried above the shoulders cuts and it's not a good look for my moon face.

As for brunette, well I tried and nearly lost my mind. I'm open to various shades of blonde, but I think those who know me best will say I'm happiest in the champagne to platinum category.

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Well, my first suggestion was to chop it off at your shoulders...but I don't want to be banished from reading your blog...so I'm going to suggest keeping it long and blonde! :)

Nell and Pat Abroad said...

I think the top two pictures, with some layers, look nicest. They make your hair look fun and thick. And be as blond as you feel comfortable, you can pull it off. I would tend towards a little on the darker side? as in, blond rather than white blond. The pics you put up all look like nice blonds.

Anne said...

I like your hair how it is, it suits you, and it's pretty. Maybe just try some shorter layers, or bangs or something? It will always grow back!

Monique said...

I'd say go for long layers - they are always flattering - a half head of foils in a warm blonde colour would look great on you - GL!!!

Lorry said...

I had a dream last night that we were roommates, and a couple of guys possessed by the spirits of deceased high school lovers were trying to do mean things to your dog, so I asked you to hold Dagmar while I went to save your dog. And you have long layers so I think you should stick with that, or else my dream will make even less sense.

Melaina25 said...

Thank you for protecting Emma :)

UKYankee said...

Layers...I too have a lovely round face (though yours is less so) and found that when I have it short, a bunch of layers at different levels (one at my chin) works wonders to make it look less round.