Friday 8 August 2008

MacGyver was Scottish, right?

So the emergency kilt from Arizona showed up, but it doesn't fit. So after the rehearsal dinner tonight we MacGyvered it with cut up pieces of different belts and brass brands and safety pins. It should hold for the ceremony, but he will change into trousers for the reception. I've just popped a benadryl (I'm covered in bug bites and it makes me drowsy) and I'm off to sleep alone in my wedding bed. We are going to phone the Cincinnati baggage claim tomorrow and see if the bag is there, so far no one in Manchester or Chicago can tell us anything.

2 comments:

The Tune's said...

Wishing you a fantastic wedding day and sending lots of suitcase vibes your way!!! I can't wait to see the pictures!

Mary said...

Happy wedding day! I am pissed for you about the suitcase fiasco! Just take deep breaths and focus on enjoying yourself:)